Friday, March 30, 2007

IF YOU FOUND THIS PAGE...........

Hello! Welcome to Where They Do Dat At! I am totally new to this whole blogging thing, but I will give it a try. I am an aspiring writer and I think this could be great way to find out if I totally suck or if I could possibly get rich doing this...lol! Anyways, the only three friends that I have say that I should do this since they all call me long distance daily to hear what I have to say about the drama in their lives....SMH. So sometimes after listening to their drama I feel like calling up a radio station to start a topic of discussion on some of their drama (and mine too, but thats nobodies business....lmao!) and ask "Where they do dat at?". Anyways, you know how on the Sopranos Tony's therapist has to see a therapist? Well that's how I feel sometimes when I am counseling my peoples....I need a place where I can go and vent and get comments from strangers to make sure I ain't crazy and in some cases to make sure they ain't crazy!! So I will post topics by giving you a scenario I heard about and then hopefully I will get some valuable feed back to share with my friends (and to prove my point...cause I hate being wrong). I will also keep yall entertained about the latest celeb gossip that I get from all these other blogs (which by the way my favs happen to be sandra rose, YBF, concreteloop, crunk and disorderly, rhymes with snitch, nah right, and bossip...shoutout!). I will try to keep you posted and let you know where you can go to find the hottest, trashiest, gossip. I also just so happen to live in the ATL so I have my own inside sources on our local celebs. So if you happen to find this page bear with me as I update it as often as possible and also send me a shout out!!

P.S.You can also go see how sexy I am by checking out my MYSPACE page (www.myspace.com/shimara716) send me a friend request......just don't spam me please!!!

2 comments:

CHEATERZ 72 said...

HELLO>MY NAME IS PAUL AND I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS MY WIFE >I NEED SOME SERIOUS FEEDBACK FROM SOME BIAS SOURCES ON THIS MATTER> I WILL START BY SAYING I LOVE MY WIFE TO WITH ALL MY HEART >I WOULD NEVER "KNOWINGLY" DO ANYTHING TO MY WIFE TO UPSET HER IN ANY WAY > I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON HER AND SHE TO MY KNOWLEDGE HAS NEVER ON ME. BUT AND A BIG BUT> SHE DOES CERTAIN THINGS THAT REALLY BOTHERS ME>NOW LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I KNOW I DO THINGS THAT MY BOTHER HER AS WELL BUT THIS IS MY TIME>LOL> FOR INSTANCE......SHE KNOWS ME PRETTY MUCH LIKE THAE BACK OF HER HAND , INSIDE OUT , BETTER THAN I MOGHT KNOW MYSELF> THAT BEING SAID SHE KNOWS MY WEAKNESSES AND STRENGHTHS . BUT SHE DOES THINGS AND SAYS THINGS FROM TIME TO TIME THAT TO ME ARE IN TOTAL CONFLICT WITH SAY MY WEAKNESSES> NOW I ALWAYS THOUGHT IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEN YOU SHOULD COMFORT THEM WITH THEIR FEARS ETC.>GIVE ME A WOMANS VIEW

Nikki said...

Hello Cheaterz72, with a name like that it sounds to me that you are questioning your wife's fidelity. Anyways, it seems to me like you are struggling with something much deeper than fear....insecurites maybe? Does that fear happen to be when she goes out on the town with her girlfriends without you? Is your wife much younger than you and you much older? When you and your wife do go out do you just stand there in the club looking at everybody else while she breaks it down in front of you? (SMH) I apologize for all the questions, but this sounds too familar to me. Back to the question at hand. Your insecurites...excuse me I mean "fears" are something that you need to work on internally. Marriage is about trust and acceptance of the one you love.It's about being there for the person you love when times are good or bad. Has your wife ever left your side when the chips were up or down? {Where they do dat at?} That my friend would be something to fear!
You better be careful Paul because if you continue to place the burden of your "fears" on your wife and expecting her to make it all better all the time you might end up pushing her away because she won't want to deal with it anymore. You said it yourself that you know you might do things that bother her (could your "fears" be the thing bothering her), how can she deal with her internal issues and deal with yours? Thats unfair. It's also unfair for you to expect her to tip toe around your "fears". maybe she should do things that conflict with your "fears" more often so that you can deal with them and move on. On a more serious note, it sounds to me like you and your wife need to sit down with a marriage counselor and sort through your differences. Good Luck!